- Our Services
- Sightseeing Taxi
- Wheelchair accessible Taxi
- Careers at IM TAXI
- Company Profile
- Staff Blog
- Contact Us
IM TAXI has been acting to realize safe and prosperous environment in our community by providing safe and comfortable transportation and other supports. The services we provide is closely connected to the customers in this community.
Protection of personal information is one of the way to prove how we are serious about providing the best service to our customers.
It is our policy to be a part of our customers’ lives and take a great care of each other’s lives, and we wish to realize this by properly handling our customers’ and employees’ personal information, which we consider as an important asset. Leakage of personal information may cause a serious damage, but it is hard to deny the possibility of unintentional leakage of personal information by being not careful enough.
Therefore, we make sure that all of our employees understand the importance of personal information and that we as a company has a responsibility to protect personal information. We make sure that we all handle personal information in compliance with laws and regulations.
IM TAXI shall clarify the purpose of use when obtaining personal information and the scope of such personal information shall not extend further than is necessary for the purpose. IM TAXI shall obtain such personal information through fair and lawful means only.
The information IM TAXI shall obtain are:
(1) Information related to inquiries from our customers
(2) Information related to reservations of our customers
IM TAXI shall use the obtained personal information to:
(1) Answer to inquiries from our customers
(2) Dispatch taxis for our customers
(3) Contact to our customers
IM TAXI shall not disclose or provide personal information to any third parties, not including our subcontractors, without prior consent of our customers. However, upon requested by public authorities such as the court or the police, IM TAXI shall disclose or provide personal information without prior consent of our customers.
(1) IM TAXI shall take safety measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, manipulation and leak of the personal information.
(2) IM TAXI shall set company rules regarding handling of personal information and shall train and supervise our employees to make sure that all of them are aware of such rules.
Upon requested by a customer to have his or her personal information disclosed or corrected, IM TAXI shall do so to the extent found to be reasonable after the customer is identified to be him or herself.
6-3-16 Yamato Joetsu-shi Niigata-ken 943-0861